[AMRadio] 3.895 group

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Nov 23 22:25:08 EST 2009

I guess to them it was funny but to me it approaches the level of humor
that I have heard on that other band.  Speaking of that bunch on 3.895,
have they disbursed to some degree.  I note the group on 78 seems to
have moved or died.

Now I only hear one or two on those frequencies and one member will have
wideband audio ringing the filters in his radio followed by a big amp
that acerbates the crap.

Jim/W5JO