[AMRadio] (no subject)

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:14:55 EST 2009

Hello David,

First of all, it's not a matter of SPAM.  We have a rule on this list, and
have for a long time.  NO FOR SALE ads!!  Period!  Doesn't matter to me how
you want to "preamble" your ad.  We have a list just for ads and wants.
Second; we also have a rule on THAT list about posting anything directing us
to eBay.  If you can't list it on the AMSwap list first, then don't post it
there.  We addressed this just a few weeks back.

Here are the rules/FAQ : http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html