[AMRadio] Lafayette HA410 Question

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 11:38:00 EST 2009

Apparently there were at least two versions of this 10 meter rig.

What I assume to be the later version is physically smaller than the
earlier one.

If you own the smaller model, and have a schematic that reflects
what's inside the cabinet, please e-mail me off list. I need to ask
some questions about the audio section.

If you aren't sure which unit you have, the larger one has the power
transistors mounted along a section of the back panel, and has a 4 pin
female microphone socket. The smaller one has the power transistors
grouped together behind a cover on the back panel, and has a 4 pin
male microphone socket.

Mike Duke, K5XU