[AMRadio] Lafayette HA410 Question

manualman manualman at juno.com
Sun Nov 29 17:36:06 EST 2009

The grids are probably going positive due to leaky coupling caps from the
previous stage. A common occurrence in many HA-410's and 460's. The part
number (I have all the part numbers for most of the Lafayette stuff at
the part level) remained the same for the entire life-cycle of the
chassis. The case also retained the same part number throughout its life.
All my original manuals for the 410 and 460 showing the variations (2
versions) retained the same physical dimensions.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com