[AMRadio] CCA am-1000d

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 5 11:28:51 EDT 2009

Jim

As has been pointed out by others that transmitter was made by a company that went under some time back and definitely not Collins. I have had to work on some of their AM and FM products in the course of my professional career and frankly can't say that I enjoyed it especially the FM ones but the AM-1000 might be good on 75.

There was a company in Georgia that sold parts that was run by a gentleman with a very heavy Vietnamese accent, but I think they too went under. However!!! there is a company in Palestine, Texas
that is now selling CCA parts. Go to www.vernonboyce.org telephone number is 903.729.6204

I've never talked to this guy, but the business manager of Broadcast Works who does deal with with him pointed me his way. He can probably help you with the documentation. I may and note the under line have a schematic left over from one I worked on in west Texas at KBST before it blew up one too many times and was replaced by a BE AM1A.

Bill AD5OL