[AMRadio] antennas

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:57:46 EDT 2009

Eddy,

I had wondered why no one had mentioned a simple tube of silicone from
the hardware store and was about to but you took the words out of my
mouth.  I was starting to think there was some gotcha associated with
it that I didn't know about, but I've been using it outside with no
problems.  Maybe it breaks down in sunlight?

73

Rob
K5UJ