[AMRadio] I need some advice

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Oct 19 19:19:29 EDT 2009

Peter, AES was the first place I looked.  I did not find anything under
$100.  Do you  have a part number or link that I can follow?  I have
found one at Angela Instruments in the $25 range which is in line with
what I would think.  But I don't have an account with them and do at AES
so would prefer to shop there if I can find something.

And thank you John for the suggestion.  I have good hearing for my age,
but the frequency response is much less than in the past, so anything in
mid-range will do fine.  Will look for them.  Finding a plane Jane
speaker results in the syndrome of "Search Overload".

Jim/W5JO