[AMRadio] I need som advice (Jim Wilhite)

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 16:09:38 EDT 2009

The re-cone option isn't as expensive as you may think.

I had a nice pair of JBL L-100's that I got from Dennis, W7QHO when he moved away from Maryland. Both the foam speaker surrounds were shot, as were the dust covers on the speaker coils.

A place in Pennsylvania re-did them both for $60. Even if today it's $100, that's for TWO speakers and within your price range for the single.

email me off-list and I'll put you in touch

paul