[AMRadio] 10" speaker

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Oct 20 17:20:16 EDT 2009

That is the problem I ran into while I was doing the initial search.
All the big ones are woofers and I saw some that cut off at 2.5K.  Even
at 66 I haven't lost all of my high end hearing and the one that was in
the cabinet sounded good to me when it worked.  I have owned the speaker
for over 15 years but age finally got it.

Thanks for your suggestions Steve and all.  I looked at recone kits
which, for this speaker, is about $30.  Now if I just had the guts to
try.

73

Jim/W5JO