[AMRadio] 10" speaker

Daniel Wright dwright12 at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 17:22:06 EDT 2009

Hiya Bob,

It just so happens that in re-arranging the shack yesterday, I found a
cabinet with an 8" speaker in there that I want to use. The speaker is
shot, so I would like to purchase one of your eight-inchers. Lemme know
what the cost with shipping will be and I will get you payment. Would
you happen to take personal checks? I have had knee surgery and it's a
bit hard to get out to the post office for a money order, which I will
do if you would rather have that. :-)

Thanks es

73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..