[AMRadio] I need som advice

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Oct 19 18:09:45 EDT 2009

Jim,

Try here:

    JUDITH FULKERSON/OXFORD, MICHIGAN
    CALL: 248 628-5051
    FAX: 248 628-8983
    E-MAIL: JBLJUDY at CHARTER.NET
    ADDRESS: 2711 W. DRAHNER, OXFORD, MI
    REPAIRS/REBUILDS SPEAKER CONES AND REPLACES FOAM SUSPENSION FOR MOST
    MAKES AND MODELS.

I have no financial interests whatsoever!

She has been pointed out on a couple other lists.

Bob - N0DGN

Jim Wilhite wrote:
> Boy my ears are pinned back on this one.  I need a 10 inch speaker for
> my old HQ 129 speaker.  The cone in the present one is just about gone.
>
> So I thought about shellac and toilet paper or something similar, but am
> not that good with my hands.  So I looked a couple of places on the web.
> I haven't looked for a speaker since about 1959, and needless to say,
> one like I would like to have is nearly $100.  Now am I crazy or is this
> high?
>
> All I would like to have is a round, mid-range speaker that is 10 inches
> in diameter which won't require I sell my home to buy.  Can any one
> steer me to a place other than what I find on the search engines.  The
> first 10 pages or so is all full of speaker sellers who pay to be listed
> and list only stuff the audio nut would buy.
>
> Jeeze!
>
> Jim/W5JO

|               AM Amateur Radio Operator    NØDGN                 |
|               http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/                 |