[AMRadio] 10" speaker

jon baker ad5hr1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 19:14:19 EDT 2009

   All,
  Search for "instrument speakers" as found in guitar,
 etc. amplifiers. My vintage vacuum tube guitar, bass,
 and keyboard amps love a 4X cabinet with 10's or 12's,
 but I run JBL studio monitors on the Fender PA 100( 4
 6L6's in p-p par.HI
  Dont know the exact response curve, but they cover all
 that I can hear?
  Hope this helps
     de AD5HR
       Jon