[AMRadio] Speaker question

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 19:20:26 EDT 2009

If you guys want some real base response I have a pair of 30 inch sub
woofers each mounted in 36 cubic foot enclosures with 1 1/2 inch thick
walls. These will supply true 16 Hz response with very low distortion. And
they will shake your pant legs if you desire.
They are for sale if someone is interested.

For a general purpose speaker a car radio oval speaker is hard to beat.

73
Gary K4FMX