[AMRadio] Speaker question

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 23:22:08 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,

I used to have these things hooked up to my hi-fi system. They were built to
be used with original Quad electrostatic speakers with a Mark Levinson
reference system, if you know what that was. One of the most accurate, clean
sounding systems of the day. They still do an excellent job but now I have
powered subs that don't take up so much room. These things are setting back
in the corners of a room.

73
Gary  K4FMX