[AMRadio] I need som advice

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Oct 23 15:17:04 EDT 2009

Along that line Pete, a friend sent me a replacement (Thanks Friend)
that is new.  I checked it with my audio oscillator and I could hear it
work from ~80 cycles up to over 5K.  It will sound a bit better than the
original provided the transmitting station has good audio.  I was taken
by surprise on this one..  Good advice.

Jim/W5JO