[AMRadio] Looking for Info on Lambda Mod Scope MM-1

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Sat Oct 24 15:51:38 EDT 2009

Hello...

I have the above listed Lambda MM-1 modulation monitor scope and I am hoping
to find someome here who may have information / schematic. It is a very
small unit, approximatelt 1.5 inch display and sits on top of my 32V2
transmitter. I can see a very slight trace on the screen after changing a
split open capacitor and installimg a new 6C4 tube.

I have looked on BAMA and my scope is not listed there.  I'm hoping someone
may have what I need....

Thanks,
73,
Chuck Kembring	WB3LGG