[AMRadio] 3.875

Edward Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Mon Oct 26 08:31:40 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,

It just absolutely blows me away whenever I hear some lout repeatedly &
deliberately calling CQ on SSB, or vocalizing endless "Hello test, hello
test" transmissions, right on top of an ongoing, "legitimate" AM QSO...

I suppose idiots like that think they can legally justify their QRM tactics
(if taken to task before the FCC) by claiming they didn't hear the existing
QSO.

Such rude, boorish behavior in an otherwise all-embracing & supposedly
tolerant United States of America reflects very poorly upon the image some
of us beyond your borders have of your otherwise wonderful country. What a
pity it is that radio waves---especially ones emanating from downright
bigoted, narrow-minded idiots like those jammers---do not respect
geo-political boundaries...!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ