[AMRadio] Blank log pages

manualman manualman at juno.com
Mon Oct 26 21:17:00 EDT 2009

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for today's operations if, instead of
"RST", "Report" is used (unless you're making it just for CW contacts)?
I'll assume based on what I see, you don't care if you're the "station
called" or the "called by". If you want to bind in a lay-flat binding,
you need a binding machine that punches and binds (plastic or wire).

Pete, wa2cwa