sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 23:53:25 EDT 2009

Pete, wa2cwa

> Wouldn't it be more appropriate for today's operations if, instead of
> "RST", "Report" is used

Not sure why "RST" would not be appropriate to "today's operations" - I
use the RS(T) system of reporting all the time.  The ARRL log says
"Report", but I preferred "RST".  I wanted to make a log exactly the
way I like it.

Don't look a gift log in the mouth.  Do you want your money back?
-grin-

Seriously, "RST" could be "Rpt" or"Report" or whatever you'd like.  In
case you don't have Acrobat to edit the .pdf I can send you a new log
with the change.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
Capital City Hamfest - Sat, Jan 23 - Madison, Wisconsin
http://www.wd8das.net/hamfest