[AMRadio] Open vs Closed QSOs

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 00:02:34 EDT 2009

Don, you make a good point about breaking stations needing to listen to
the conversation a bit and deciding if they have something to add to
the topic under discussion.  More is not always merrier.

And it is wise to to at least *pretend* to not be an 'old buzzard' in
these situations - make short transmissions when in a roundtable.

Maybe it would be wise for two guys that want to have a talk just meet
on 3885 and then go down to some other frequency for the QSO.  Use it
like a "calling frequency".

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
Capital City Hamfest - Sat, Jan 23 - Madison, Wisconsin
http://www.wd8das.net/hamfest