manualman manualman at juno.com
Wed Oct 28 12:56:13 EDT 2009

If I remember correctly, R(readability), S(strength), T(tone) was
designed for CW reporting. Obviously, for phone operations, there is no
"T" designator in the reporting. That really was my only point. No need
to generate a modified PDF for me. I've generated a number of custom logs
for myself for HF, VHF, and some localized contesting which required
different column headers. I've also done some custom log books for
several clubs that included watermarking the club call, name, or logo on
each sheet. I've also done some customized 50's and 60's style log books
that watermarked (roughly a 60% gray shade) a manufacturer's name
diagonally across each page.

Pete, wa2cwa