[AMRadio] Dave's Message

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Oct 29 10:02:19 EDT 2009

Does anyone have an answer for this?  Dave and I have talked about it
and both of us have run our string out trying to find out why his
postings are showing as attachments.  Funny thing is the server should
strip attachments, but what you see is the result.  It is going to take
someone with more moxie than I have to find the answer.

Could it be the way his encoding is set in his client?  Someone?

Jim/W5JO
Moderator