[AMRadio] To ALL members - Update to List Rules

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 12:13:14 EDT 2009

This is a new item added to the list rule FAQ primarily for the AMSwap
list since ads are not allowed in the main AMRadio list.  I am posting
this both the AMRadio and AMSwap list, so if you are a member of both,
please ignore the dup

New rule follows:

NEVER, under ANY circumstances post a for sale ad directing the list
members to another "off site" auction or listing. If you post an ad to
the AMSwap list, it must include the items you wish to sell or buy.
Absolutely NO eBay auction postings will be allowed, unless it's an
FYI for an item you have no interest in. This will be considered a
"first strike and your out" rule. No warnings or questions asked. I
make no money for my efforts on either list, and I do not want to see
"advertisements" posted to "for profit" sites unless you have NO
interest, directly or indirectly to the item or site.

Brian / wa5am