[AMRadio] Website: Global Tuners

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Oct 31 19:11:23 EDT 2009

I use this occasionally and it is really useful, I can hear myself using
various tx's including my ART-13 and BC-610, there is approximately 4
seconds of delay which is quite useful in being able to hear your own signal
and also I suppose stops any feedback possibilities over the air and web.
worth joining and does give an edge on propagation too.
As a guide with my BC-610E I use a stock T-50 mic with excellent audio
results, the ART-13 I use a 19 set type no3 (lollipop mic) carbon mic which
gives 85% mod and great although typically 'carbon mic sounding' audio.

73, Max M0GHQ/KJ4ISS