[AMRadio] A Salute to HAM AMers

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 2 20:30:53 EDT 2009

Yeah!!!  Besides the cool radio gear, LOVE the tune!!  Sammy Hagar's "Heavy
Metal"!!!  When I was a teen, I used to blast this song on guitar!  It's
been a long time (over 25 years) since I've played that tune on guitar.
It's still a fun song to play!!  An apt theme song for the heavy metal some
of us run.

73,
Ellen - AF9J
Licensed Radio Amatuer - 31 years
Semi-pro lead guitarist - 20 years (playing guitar for 30 years).