[AMRadio] SX-28A restoration project

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:49:21 EDT 2009

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

I will keep posting photos as I go.  I'm still waiting on a red laquer stick
for the red lettering on the front panel.  After that, I plan to clear coat
it and get it back on the rig.  Next will be the cabinet, which I had three
cans of paint mixed to match the original color, but first I have to put a
layer of wrinkle on it.

73
Brian / wa5am