[AMRadio] Hallicrafters PM 23

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 18:11:24 EDT 2009

I have a Hallicrafters PM 23 speaker that matches my SX 28A but it needs rust removal and refinishing. I would appreciate pictures and methods used to re-finish my PM 23 if anyone has specific information based on experience. I know that W8UT has worked on the PM 23 and I have communicated with him on that point.

Does anyone have a silkscreen to re print the Green Hallicrafters printing on the face of the PM 23? Your assistance will be greatly appreciated and you may email me direct. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW