[AMRadio] Mena Hamfest Photos

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:30:33 EDT 2009

Thanks Bob.  Sure wish you could have made it.  I know you would have really
liked that setting, and the hamfest too.  Oh yeah, the food around there is
good too!!

I'd like to encourage everyone in this part of the country to come to the
Mena Hamfest.  If you go once, you will want to go back.  No entry fees at
all.  Just very reasonable fees for tables and raffle tickets, and that's
it.  Usually a lot of boatanchors change hands, but I can't really say how
much was there this year since I was involved in other things...

73
Brian / wa5am