[AMRadio] Stoddart receiver

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:48:05 EDT 2009

Thanks Mitch: I found that site earlier and the NM 40 looks like a near
match,. but the photo shown is a rack mount and mine was in a cabinet. I
also do not remember the large meter on the right hand side. the other
interesting thing is I do not see a power supply in the MN40, that is also
what I remember.   Mine may have been an early run. Thanks Bernie-----