[AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:16:30 EDT 2009

I forget, Brian - is that a rattle can black (VHT or such)? Looks like
you're getting plenty of wrinkle, and the gray overspray will even things
out nicely.

Someday I'll get into mine for a thorough recap and realignment. Time is
still an issue.

Can't wait to see the final result all packaged up.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4