[AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:53:16 EDT 2009

Good suggestion Jim, but I'm too far into it to get back down to the metal
now.  I'm going to wait for a while and use the old rig.  The cabinet has
been a bigger problem than any of the rest.  Too bad since it's otherwise in
very good shape.  No dents, etc.  It will look okay, just not as good as it
could be.

Thanks & 73
Brian