[AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:04:57 EDT 2009

Brian,

   Strip the primer off.  Krylon  wrinkle will not wrinkle  on a primed surface.

  I think that info is on the can in super tiny letters right next to the Spanish, German, Italian and Boswanan ( Nothern dialect) translations.

  I ran into that problem with a nicely primed rack panel and ended up with a nicely painted glossy black panel.

  Stripped off the paint and started again with no primer.  Worked great.

  Your radio is looking real good !

  de KA4JVY

  Mark