[AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:14:05 EDT 2009

The primer is not the problem.  As you can see in the photos I posted, the
wrinkle is nearly perfect on all BUT the lid.  The sides have a wonderful
wrinkle.  As mentioned before, the lid showed some defect when I first
primed it.  It was visible before I applied the wrinkle.  Before I started
the wrinkle, I even went back down to the metal, sanded deeper, cleaned well
and re-primed.  Same thing.  That's when I decided it was good enough for
me.

73
Brian / wa5am