[AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:17:50 EDT 2009

David, I don't know about the primer issue with wrinkle paint.  I've heard
people have done it both ways.  Main reason I primed it was the fact I took
it down to the bare metal when I prepared the surface and primed it just to
keep it from rusting before I got the wrinkle paint in the mail.  Took 2
weeks to get it.  No one around here carries it in stock.  I ended up
ordering it from AutoBarn.  Thanks for the info.

73
Brian