[AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:38:54 EDT 2009

Great info David.  Thanks!

I was really surprized the Krylon worked as well as it did.  The finsh
everywhere except the lid wrinkled very nice and smooth.  The lid wrinkled,
but at an angle you can see some areas of defect, but you have to really
look to see it.  I had overspray mixed and rattle canned to match an area on
the bottom before I stripped the cabinet.  I'm just hoping the overspray
will not change the wrinkle effect.  I will have to put it on very thin with
many coats.

73
Brian