[AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:01:45 EDT 2009

Bill,

Absolutely.  I used a space heater to heat each side since I ended up
working the bulk one side at a time anyway.  The Sun has not been out of the
clouds in several days, or that's exactly what I would have used.  I'm going
to wait until Saturday (next forecast for sunshine) and finish it up before
I apply the gray.  I tried a small piece of test material (bare metal)
before I started painting the cabinet, and I can't see any difference in the
wrinkle from the primed cabinet.  It seems to work by itself just fine on
steel.  No way on aluminum, I bet.

73
Brian / wa5am