[AMRadio] 40M

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Sep 20 19:38:57 EDT 2009

There are people like that everywhere and if you don't hear any activity
for more than a minute or two, then that is too bad.  Many operators
listen to a frequency and claim ownership.  Just call and if I hear you
and have time, I will answer and talk to you as time permits.

Don't let those silent types hinder your operation.  It is just as much
your spectrum as theirs, no matter what the mode.

Jim/W5JO