[AMRadio] 40M

Bill McCourt - WF1L wemccourt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 19:57:13 EDT 2009

Dale,

I'm hoping to become active on 40M AM as soon as I can get the equipment setup finalized.  I just got my receiver back from the repair/alignment doctor and it's sweet!  Transmitter has been proved into a dummy load so I'm almost ready to go"live" as they say in the computer biz.

Maybe later this week.

Can't transmit on 80/160M as my long wire antenna is down until the leaves fall off the trees in a month or so.  Can't see where to shoot the weight with the fishline to pull the antenna back up into the trees.

Bill-WF1L
Reston, VA (near DC)