[AMRadio] Sstoddart receiver

H.L. hl at sfsu.edu
Sun Sep 20 20:50:40 EDT 2009

Hi Berni:

Just saw your appeal.  If you have a photo of the receiver or can tell me its tuning frequency range, we might be able to identify it.  It may have been a NM-10 (AN/URM-6) with a VLF range of 14 kHz to 250 kHz. This 1950s model had a separate power supply and a panel cover. It is described on my Stoddart website at:

http://online.sfsu.edu/~hl/src.html

73 Hal KK6HY