[AMRadio] Microphone recomendation

Gerald Stockinger cliogunsmith at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 21 11:09:59 EDT 2009

Good morning to all. Since I will soon be new to AM having been on SSB
since 1957 I need the benefit of others experience. Last week a good
amount of time was spent on audio quality so I thought I would ask here.
The rig is a Collins KW-1. I need a good quality (broadcast if you will)
microphone to use with it, I have a deep voice and I sound terrible on a
300 to 3000 mic. I need more lows than  that. I welcome any suggestions
on what microphone might fill my needs. 73
Jerry K9GOZ