[AMRadio] 40M

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 21 11:13:59 EDT 2009

You're right - and for heavens' sakes if you say "Is this frequency in use?"
They will come backl and say yes, and start talking with each other for
a few minutes then back to their standby mode.

In traffic terms these are called "road hogs" - the guy who drives at
20 mph under the speed limit in the left lane of three for no good reason.

From:           	"Jim Wilhite" <w5jo at brightok.net>