[AMRadio] 40M

manualman manualman at juno.com
Mon Sep 21 12:21:49 EDT 2009

Amateurs operating in IARU Region 1 can't operate above 3.8 MHz and
amateurs in IARU Region 3 can't operate above 3.9 Mhz.  So, to be more
consistant with the rest of the world, if you 're going to petition the
FCC for more U. S. phone space on 40 meters to be more consistant "with
the rest of the world", you should also agree that the petition should
also include removal of at least the top 100 KHz of 3.5 MHz from use by
all U. S. amateurs in IARU Region 2.  i.e. Just to fair and consistant
with many countries in the rest of the world.

Of course, we have beat this dead horse several times already.

Pete, wa2cwa