[AMRadio] Microphone recomendation

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 15:17:19 EDT 2009

Bob, As you have pointed out about "other" microphones, the Shure 55
Series has a VERY long and distinguished history of use under all
conditions on stage.

They get waved around, swung and banged on.  They still keep ticking!

Best with 5Meg ohm input, but will also do well as low as 1 Meg Ohm.

The 5 Meg Ohm range of impedance input brings out the low end of the
audio better.

(I don't have any financial interests in Shure or ANY mfr!)

Bob - N0DGN