[AMRadio] Mic recomendation for rig

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 17:23:31 EDT 2009

Jerry,

On the back of the 55S "should" be a switch to set for "L", "M", or "H"
for impedance.

There are a couple of pages for it on BAMA.  Otherwise I can send them
direct by E-MAIL.

These settings provide for a wide range of matching possibilities.

Todd and others can and I'm sure "will" provide the necessary info to
change the audio around in your KW-1.

Best luck, and hope to hear you shortly on the air!

Bob - N0DGN