[AMRadio] Another Microphone Performance Question

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 20:38:16 EDT 2009

Audio Technica was briefly mentioned in the discussion of recommended
microphones.

Has anyone here, especially those who primarily run rice boxes, used the
Audio Technica ATR30?

The EHam reviews are quite positive in its favor, many acclaiming it to be
equal to the Heil mics that have been discussed here today.

I've seen it available in the $25 price range at J&R Music, and a few other
internet sites, and have considered giving it a try with my Kenwood TS570.

Mike Duke, K5XU