[AMRadio] Microphone recomendation

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Sep 22 13:11:53 EDT 2009

Wow,  Such a massive amount of mails in my inbox today, I had to find out
what was going down, actually this is one of the most interesting threads
for a long time, keep it up people, great reflector, I am going to try some
of these with my own big AM (BC-610E) here in the UK, I have a Shure 55
which is just itching to be tried on the 'Beast', keep your ears out on 3705
over the winter months for European stations we can split rx to 3885.
73 Max M0GHQ