[AMRadio] Microphone recomendation

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:56:50 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Ed Sieb <esieb at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Why operate split, Max?   Most of us can operate on 3705 now.
> We Canadians have been down there for years!

And us Yanks got to join the fun a few years back. I've heard Henk, Jean and
the gang on 3705 a few times, but could never quite make the trip.  Maybe
this winter. I avoid 3885 until the late night hours, it's just more
enjoyable down where the band is quiet.

Don't forget 40m, Max. Below 7200 is wide open now, plenty of SSB DX with
some AM sprinkled in. A few of the guys have worked across the pond on AM
there already.