[AMRadio] Reflector

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Sep 22 14:56:26 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen if one at a time mail is too much then you may try
changing to the Digest Mode.  In that fashion you will receive several
messages bundled in one so you can read or ignore any message you choose
at your pleasure.  Then when you delete the digest, you will remove
several messages at one time making the work much less.

As long as the discussions and suggestions to change subjects remain
civil  then everything is fine.   The volume of messages is not
problematic for us.  I read every message, not only for content, but for
acceptibility and I want you to know that I am proud to be associated
with a group such as this.  In the nearly 4 years I have been here,
there has been only two incidents that the list owner had to remove
members.  You guys are great to work with and I want you to know I
appreciate your behavior, knowledge, abilities and tolerance.

This message is not pointed at any member(s) but just a note to give an
alternative to multiple messages throughout the day.  Thanks guys and
gals.  You are great members.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator