[AMRadio] handling reflector mail

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:12:46 EDT 2009

John,

The secret is to get  yourself a google mail account and use that for
everything ham.  go to http://mail.google.com and set one up.  It's
easy and free.  Then use it to subscribe to reflectors etc.

Why? Because of the way google mail handles everything.  It
automatically puts all mail with the same subject in a clump, sort of
like a folder, that you click on to expand to read if you want to.  Or
if you don't care about it, you can click in the box next to the topic
listing and delete all of them at once unread.

Once you use it you will never go back to hotmail, or whatever and
you'll only use your aol mail client app for stuff related to work,
business, family ... non-ham things.

73

Rob K5UJ

sent via google mail from ranchorobbo at gmail.com