[AMRadio] Reflector

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:12:51 EDT 2009

Thanks Jim.

We will, from time to time, have a subject posted that should not be, and
usually it's nipped in the bud real fast, thanks to Jim or one of the other
moderators.  There is nothing wrong with this mic thread, so either take
Jim's suggestion, set a filter in your email client to delete certain
subjects, or unsubscribe.  Those are your only alternatives to reading it,
or just hitting DEL...

73
Brian / wa5am
AMRadio Administrator